Address: 30 Butlerov str., Kazan, 420012, Russian Federation
Теl.: +7 (843) 236-55-42.
Relations between the author and the publisher of Povolzhskaya Arkheologiya Journal (The Volga River Region Archaeology) are regulated by these terms, which can be permanently found here: http://archaeologie.pro/en/for-authors/5/
1. By sending the Declaration&Submission Form to Povolzhskaya Arkheologiya Journal the author (including on behalf of co-authors) establishes an agreement of public offer with the publisher by default, implying full and unconditional acceptance of requirements to a publication in our journal, as well as regulates copyright relations between the author and the publisher. Any unspecified terms shall be regulated by additional agreements.
2. Povolzhskaya Arkheologiya Journal (The Volga River Region Archaeology) complies with the Russian Federation law on copyright and the respective international conventions. You will be responsible for obtaining all the required permissions to publish any material used in your submission. You will need to confirm existence of such rights to use this material in your publication by filling in the Declaration&Submission Form..
3. Povolzhskaya Arkheologiya Journal does not charge for submission, processing and publication of articles. Publication of articles in our journal is free of charge.
4. As soon as his/her manuscript is accepted for printing, the author shall offer Povolzhskaya Arkheologiya Journal (The Volga River Region Archaeology) a free non-exclusive license to use the author’s (co-authors)’ research paper (article or monograph) for a duration of copyright provided by the current legislation of the Russian Federation, both in print and electronic format. The author shall extend the following rights to the publisher for the duration of copyright:
5. Povolzhskaya Arkheologiya Journal (The Volga River Region Archaeology) may offer the right to republication to a third party upon your consent. Should you refuse, Journal shall abide by your decision.
6. Use of rights to the article shall not be limited to any territory.
7. The publisher shall have unilateral right to introduce changes to the terms of publication in the journal.
8. You shall be entitled to freely possess your publications and republish them elsewhere. However, you shall not violate Povolzhskaya Arkheologiya Journal (The Volga River Region Archaeology) exclusive rights, and therefore shall be required to indicate the place of the first publication of your paper.
9. Should the article be translated by the publisher from a foreign language into the Russian language, the author shall be entitled to freely use the original article in English or any other language and publish it in any other periodicals, yet only after it first appears in the Russian language in Povolzhskaya Arkheologiya Journal (The Volga River Region Archaeology), and provided that he/she indicates the place and language of the first publication there of.
10. The authors will have no restrictions regarding placement of copies of their publications in electronic databases and on personal online resources, provided that they indicate the first place of publication.